Creating an account
Help for creating an account
To create a new account go to https://etrainingwa.allergy.org.au/login/signup.php
- Fill out the information.
- Example Username: suzanne98
Keep username characters simple - it is only passwords that need to be complex
- Example Password: bluE?sPy901
Remember the password needs to have at least 8 characters, at least 1 digit(s), at least 1 lower case letter(s), at least 1 upper case letter(s), at least 1 non-alphanumeric character(s) [such as punctuation ?!;@] .
- Plus other details as requested.
- Then click Create my new account button.
- The page should then close and show the what is happening next message. If the page does not close then you have not entered the information in the fields either uniquely or correctly. There should be a message near the field that needs to be changed.
- To reset your password, go to https://etrainingwa.allergy.org.au/login/forgot_password.php
- Best to submit your email address only or your username (not both).
- Make sure your browser has not automatically filled in username.
- If we can find you in the database, an email will be sent to your email address, with instructions how to get access again.
Last modified: Friday, 10 February 2023, 8:53 AM