Read the following information carefully and if you still have an issue go to www.allergy.org.au/help, fill out the form and you will be responded to as soon as possible.
An individual's result is stored on the site database and is accessible only by them, so each individual needs to have their own account and therefore their own email address.
Having trouble establishing or accessing your account?
- Check your email address prior to registration. Try sending yourself an email at the email address you entered at account creation or on the feedback form.
Incorrect emails are entered frequently.
- No assistance can be provided if you get your email address wrong!
- The confirmation email is sent immediately. Time to reach your inbox will depend upon your email provider.
- On some occasions the automatic email that is sent to your nominated email address to authenticate your account is blocked by a Spam filter on your own computer, your network provider or your ISP. If you have not received a confirmation email within 90 minutes request help at www.allergy.org.au/help.
- If incorrect or misspelt email addresses have been entered at account creation your registration cannot proceed. Please make sure you check your email account name before attempting to create an account.
- You do need to have access to your nominated email account for authentication.
- If you have tried to establish an account and have not been successful please let us know through our Help form. Your account may then be checked for correct email details and authenticated manually.
Your certificate will be available to print if desired once you have successfully completed the course.
See the course page when logged in and then the certificate page.
Confirming your account
In most mail programs, this should appear as a blue link which you can just click on. If that doesn't work, then cut and paste the address into the address line at the top of your web browser window.
No reply to your help/feedback form?
Try sending yourself an email at the email address you entered at account creation or on the help/feedback form. Incorrect emails are entered frequently.
No assistance can be provided if you get your email address wrong!
Two cookies are used by this site. The essential one is the session cookie, usually called MoodleSession. You must allow this cookie into your browser to provide continuity and maintain your login from page to page. When you log out or close the browser this cookie is destroyed (in your browser and on the server).
The other cookie is purely for convenience, usually called something like MOODLEID. It just remembers your username within the browser. This means when you return to this site the username field on the login page will be already filled out for you. It is safe to refuse this cookie - you will just have to retype your username every time you log in.
Enabling cookies on your Browser
Go to Settings > Show advanced settings... > Privacy
Content Settings > Cookies
Internet Explorer version 6 and above
Go to Internet Options > Tools > Privacy
Move the settings slider to Medium or Accept All Cookies, click OK.
Go to Tools > Options > Privacy
Tick "Accept cookies" from sites.
Choose Preferences from the Safari menu and click Security
Choose a radio button to show how Safari should deal with cookies
Click "Always” or "Only from sites I visit”.
Having trouble accessing your account?
If you have not accessed your account in some time you may find that you cannot remember your password or it no longer works. You need to request a new password.
Go to https://etrainingwa.allergy.org.au/login/forgot_password.php and enter either you email address or your username.
If you do not receive an email let us know through our Help form.